My motherhood...in my words

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Invitations

I don't scrapbook.  I have no scrapbooks for my children, although there are countless photographs and moments just waiting to be chronicled and placed within a beautiful arrangement of coordinated papers and embellishments.

But I haven't done it.  And God only knows when I ever will!

So my compromise to myself is that I hand-make each invitation for the milestones of my children.  So far that consists of birthdays and baby dedications.   But I also make quite a few invitations for friends and family, and I'd like to share them here.

There are several along the way that have been misplaced - Brandon's man shower, to name one.  That one was so fun to make!  But I didn't keep one and I never photographed it.  So the ones I do have, I will share and hopefully inspire others to create their own.

No comments: